Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Year... New Wish

This is the first time that I write my blog in English, not because i wanted to, but because of some technical problems of my precious laptop. Anyway, I am here to wish my friends and family members a happy chinese new year...

To my precious friends, including my bffs, Ms. Siew Kah Mun, Ms. Wong Lai Chin, Ms. Yong Su Wen, Ms. Tsang Ke Ting, Ms. Melody Tan, Ms. Honey Saw, Ms. Betty Lim, Ms. Lynn Chong, Ms. Linaa Lam, Mr. Daniel Loh, Mr. Chris Siew, Mr. Looi Chee Sheong, Mr. Wong Zi Wei, Mr. Oh Ming Siong and Mr. Lee Chee Sheng, wish you all happy everyday, live healthily and happily ever after!

To my dearest family members, including my Grams, daddy, mommy, eldest sister, two elder brothers and youngest sister, thanks very much for being supportive and caring to me! I wish you happy forever without any problems and troubles!

To all unknowns and strangers, happy everyday and world peace!

To me, myself and I, forget all the sad things in the pass and get a whole new start with no burdens!

Last but not least, just want to tell everyone here, I love you all!!!

9 comments:

Simon said...

yoyoyo... happy chinese new year..all the best in new year & looking forward to your upcoming blogs..^^

R said...

you should blog in english. this way i get to read. lol

Wing said...

it is not easy for me to write my blog in english~ i cant express myself well in english... haha

melody said...

i love u ya....muackssss...happy cny..

Nicholas Chin said...

Happy Chinese New Year :D
wish 2009 is a wonderful year for you..

Wing said...

thanks very much melody and nick~ love u guys so much!!!

R said...

wing: then slowly ba. when u write more in english, ur command in the language will improve. it'll be helpful for u. :)

Anonymous said...

happy new year

Wing said...

thanks very much for ur advice!!! i'll try... ^_^